Friday 10 July 2015

Convo between Nigerian dad and his daughter on Facebook


The lady posted news photos to her Facebook page and her dad commented on her page, calling her sweet and cute. How nice! The lady responds and also writes on valuing your parents. Continue...


Sarah writes below...
Sometimes we get all busy with little time to share with our family, friends or loved ones. I was watching Marc Mero's message to students on Youtube and it had me in tears. I'm victim, as often times i forget the fact my parents are getting older by the day, and those times i get back from the office just to throw myself in bed, my mum comes in with all the jist to tell..lol All that rings in my head is OMG!! this woman go and sleep oooo. The times i get like 5 missed calls from my dad and i rush to call back, hoping all is well then i get, "ohhh, i was just calling to check up on u"
My dad shows me all the time how much he cherishes and loves me and i just want to use this medium to tell the world how much i love him back. Find time to call, chat, see your parents cos it might be the last time. Those that have none will give an arm to have them back. I love u dad.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for going through this article, please it will help us serve you better by commenting on this post.